Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Annoying Censorship

Comments

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

after some of my posts went through this, i feel like these errored posts are different to approved posts. approved posts are posted at the timestamps they get approved by so they just appear as new posts, whereas sometimes i see posts now being fit in earlier when they weren't there before and my posts have the time of when i first tried to post them.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I have noticed that my posts with errors seem to have been delayed rather than disappearing. Whether it is a delay in the system or mods are manually putting them through after they get stuck is unclear, but at least they are not lost.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Come to think of it, the day the edit button was added was very close to the day I got 5 stars...

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I forgot to check until now but unfortunately five stars does not unlock Legendary or Mythical pictures.

• Flametix

for the record my post on the weedle vs abra bracket thread never ended up showing up so i think there is something manual to it

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I wish it just said needs to be approved instead of vanilla draft thingy and draft not found I like to know if it registered my draft at least

• Flametix
    edited August 14 #38

they changed it to say approval again now, i think you can't say the first 4 letters of weedle if you want to see, so i guess approving is just back again but slightly different in where the posts get put

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I also notice a post was held for approval today. Maybe the error was actually relating to a new approval system rather than a posting error.

Drat! Life was so much better when my posts weren't held for approval for a day.

• clasingla

maybe it was to test to after they are approved to be put in spots around the time period the user originally wanted and tried to post since it used to just put them at the end of a thread and with the error after they approved it it would go to its original position

• clasingla
    edited August 15 #41

I had a thought about the approval system and it got sent through approval