Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't login to tcg live app on phone

I use a galaxy note 10 plus and whenever I try to log in the app nothing happens, it just sits there and doesn't login ever. I logged into to the pc one and it worked and I uninstalled the app and it still doesn't work. This happened once before but it randomly let me in, however this time it still won't work and it's been going on for a few days please fix.

Comments

• CrystalNoir
    CrystalNoir Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Same problem here

• DatRicanDuelist
    DatRicanDuelist Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same problem here on my galaxy zfold 2

• HouseofBlack
    HouseofBlack Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I am having this same problem in 2023 can you please fix it

• NuukNuuk
    NuukNuuk Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm not sure if this will help, but I have the newest Google Pixel and it would freeze up when I tried logging in. I hit "Create account" then the 'X' at the bottom to go back and then it let me login.

• baycrum267
    baycrum267 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm having the exact same issue as NuukNuuk. I have a Google Pixel 7 and the login just stalls with the button greyed out

I've waited 10 minutes so far. Perhaps this is an issue with Pixel phones?

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• Ploppudding1
    Ploppudding1 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same issue can't log in. Stuck on the waiting screen. I'm also using a Google pixel

• KuraibuDaniela
    KuraibuDaniela Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Can't log in, game keep telling me that username or password is incorrect even tho it's correct.

• Valladyn
    Valladyn Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same issue here with my Galaxy S23 Ultra. Ever since getting this new phone I've been unable to login. Reached out to support who stated they are aware of the issue, but pointed me to the website for updates. I'm not finding any known issues log that states this issue or any progress towards solving it. Looks like this issue has been open since January. An update was just pushed out to the apps today with no solution to this. I need someone who can give me hope this is being worked and what kind of a timeline we're looking at here as I cannot keep up with game progress without being able to use my phone. If this isn't going to be fixed in the near future, I will have to stop playing. Love the games - please don't leave us hanging.

• Jannimals
    Jannimals Member Posts: 2
    First Comment