Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I have found the best counter for Zamazenta

LordNewb66
LordNewb66 Member Posts: 30
10 Comments 5 Agrees

Ting-lu can ruin a Zamazenta player's day. When Tera poison Zamazenta can't do anything to it. A plus 2 defense body press does up to 39% of Ting-lu's health with 0 defense and 0 Hp. Also Ting-lu has two ways of ruining Zamazenta player's day. The first is to use ruination to make it fall to 2 flutter mane moonblasts if they are neutral. The second is to use fissure, fissure probably won't land the first time but Ting-lu's incredible bulk will make it hard for Zamazenta to KO it. For best results use stomping tantrum with fissure so you are not just threatening th OHKO but you also threaten a 150 base power ground move. Ting-lu can also help Zamazenta against other Zamazenta. When Terestalized it takes forever for a Zamazenta to KO another Zamazenta. Also Ting-lu is really good into calyrex Shadow taking only 13% from astral barage.

Comments

• LordNewb66
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

I Love Ting-lu and I hate seeing it at 2% usage so if you're using a bunch of physical attackers consider using Ting-lu

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 571 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 25 LOLs 25 Likes

This sounds really interesting. I wish I was smart enough to understand it.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

Is Ting Lu the top of ground types? I remember earthquake being a strong ground move in doubles. Is this still the case?

• LordNewb66
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Yes Earthquake is good if you have something that can live the hit