Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unite ideas?

This can be anything related to unite. not just Pokemon.

I had an idea for a really confusing Pokemon. Kingambit. I wrote all teh moves and stuff down, but now I forget what I wrote soooo……

Comments

• Lukk28
    Lukk28 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

maybe you could add cosmog to the game and then you could decide if you wanted a solgaleo or lunala tto play as

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

for that it should be like the Mewtwos @Lukk28

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Pokemon they need to add:

Boltund (Speedster)

Hisuian Arcanine (All Rounder)

Ampharos (Defender)

Flareon (Defender)

And finally, Gogoat (Support/Defense)

• DewyGooey
    DewyGooey Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 LOLs 10 Comments

I am now scared for the rising of Ho-oh.

Also, I really do hope that they add another good supporter if they aren't planning to put anything else in (pretty pleeeeeeeaaase?)

Idea for a supporter:

Slowking (Ranged):
    Can use same basic moves & level up moveset as Slowbro: water gun & slack off.
    However, instead of upgrading water gun to Scald or Surf, Slowbro can upgrade water gun to Heal Pulse (works like an area heal, & can heal 5% more, up to 20% more, for each teammate that are in the area) or Yawn (works exactly like Snorlax's). Whilst upgrading Slack Off, it could be upgraded to Rain Dance (weakens enemy fire type moves, strengthens water teammates' moves, heals grass types & Slowbro) or Chilly Reception (hurts enemy Pokemon, whilst also taking 1.1 times damage). Slowking could also have the Unite move Slowbeam, but with two key differences: the affected Pokemon can be moved by Slowking, & that Slowking can be stopped, but has a shield lasting the duration to make up for it. It will be stunned for a little bit if it does so.

• Nitex1337
    Nitex1337 Member Posts: 16
    5 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary

#1 Fan ask is to FIX THE HORRIBLE MATCH MAKING!

Honestly after that the game would be really good.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

honestly I feel more holowear ticket costumes for Pokémon I mean there is a lot of Pokemon where the only holowear cost money