Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Still Cannot Select Cards

BlazeRayna
BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs 25 Agrees Combo Breaker 10 Comments

I'm still getting the bug that shows cards to be selected but will not let me actually select them.

For instance, Nest Ball, Ultra Ball, Jacq and Metal Maker sometimes will not let me select available options. Once during Metal Maker I had 3 available metal energy. It let me select the first one but the second would not move. I tried moving the first back and selecting again but nothing changed.

This has been happening for weeks now. I know I'm not the only one. It just sucks because it can make or break a match.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

Yes, to me it happens from time to time... I'm not able to select the last few valid cards... cost me several games.

I couldn't find a pattern and nothing unusual in the logs, seems like a radom bug that they will never fix.

• BlazeRayna
    BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees Combo Breaker 10 Comments

Even after the new update, while using Recon Directive on Drakloak or Lady for energy, often I still cannot select one of the cards. It is always the left card, and when that is a card I need, this ultimately causes me to lose rank points. This is very frustrating when these longstanding bugs never get fixed.

• Mod_Ginger
    Mod_Ginger Administrator, Moderator Posts: 11 admin
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

Hello @BlazeRayna,

Could you please reach out to our support team with a bit more information on this issue? Just visit our support page at: https://support.pokemon.com, click on the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Live" link, and then select "Contact Us."

Thanks so much!