Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please give users something other than Lugia

Options

Playing against Lugia decks non stop is so boring. The deck is a no brain pre school deck that literally I've trained my cat to use. I make hard counter decks against Lugia and sometimes it works but most times when i play Lugia counter decks, I never get matched vs Lugia. This game is getting so old and stale right now. Either force migration soon so we can have a variety of players or give people a bunch more decks to play.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Lugia would still be the most common deck even if it wasn't free. People play on ranked to win, not to be creative. Remember that we also get the Regidrago VSTAR deck in this battle pass, but you don't see too much of that.

Stick to only casual if the meta isn't working for you. That, or wait until April when rotation nerfs Lugia to death.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

If you "never get matched vs Lugia" when you're playing a counter, doesn't that contradict your previous argument "Playing against lugia decks non-stop"?

Also, you'll be surprised if you know how many people i've played that have no idea how to play Lugia, some people just love attacking with 3 Lugia apparently.

• TechHog
    Options

@Edurandomnumber The number of people who think that Blissey V and Lugia VMAX are a good pairing is enough proof that understanding Lugia requires some brainpower. Ugh...

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

When rotation comes we wont see any lugia anymore apart from those desperate to keep hold as so many staples it needs like powerful energy is going bye bye.

• TechHog
    Options

Also, new decks are coming next week.

• HWB7777
    HWB7777 Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Bruh I agree fighting a bunch of basic losers with Lugia decks are annoying

• HWB7777
    HWB7777 Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Also regedrago is the best deck

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I guess the lugia lovers came and disagreed

• skaerkrow
    skaerkrow Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I mean I've found it incredibly common to come up against people just running a stack of whatever they have, and given that everybody gets given Lugia VStars and Archeops they're gonna be all over the place. It's super funny running into Lugia/Blissey/Urshifu stacks tho it's like heck yeh dilute it even more please

I guess it's worth just teching stuff like Regieleki or Raikou V or Vikavolt to beat out the Lugias if you're seeing it a lot

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Hey look, it’s @lvlrAdam’s weekly “when I run a deck, it chooses a deck that’s good against mine/isn’t what I wanted to face” post!