Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't login to tcg live app on phone

Comments

• Shadowbrine1
    Shadowbrine1 Member Posts: 34
    10 Comments Name Dropper

I had this same problem but I just waited a like a day and change me pasword and it was fine

• BarretttheGreat
    BarretttheGreat Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

This actually worked for me lol. Thank you, much more helpful that pokemon support which essentially said "I dunno, look online"

• TJGamer846
    TJGamer846 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same problem here I sign in then it takes me to the loading screen then it resets me to my Home Screen

• flyingkey
    flyingkey Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

25 December, and i chose my language and a flash and then white with a "X" at the bottom

• ProfessorOkeefe
    ProfessorOkeefe Member Posts: 16
    10 Comments First Answer

It's the dumbest possible solution, but turning off my Wi-Fi and just logging in from my phone's data seemed to work. I have no idea why. Upvote #3

• Matthew444r
    Matthew444r Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

It still doesn't allow u to sign in for some reason. I'm on S23U

• Najika91
    Najika91 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

Same problem, and it’s February 2024!!

i even reinstalled the game, downloaded the newest iOS version of iPhone. No difference, same issue. Can’t login. It’s loading, and before the game get the chance to start, then the game crashes and it pushes me back to my Home Screen. Again and again and again

• Moorane
    Moorane Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

February 27th, I try every day to start the game. I've tried changing settings on my phone, turning off Wi-Fi and starting with mobile data, and nothing seems to work. Even when it finishes loading, I can hear the lobby music of the game, but it stays on a black screen and eventually closes. I've been playing Pokémon for years since the old version of 'tcg online.' This situation is really frustrating.

• Jtotheimmie
    Jtotheimmie Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

S23 and galaxy tab A8

Trying to teach my daughter to play pokemon and cant

• KrzyKowboi
    KrzyKowboi Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm currently having the same issue on Moto G power (2023) I don't know what's going on but something has to be done because I've tried everything even opening up a ticket by emailing support and all they could tell me was wait for the next update and who knows how long that could take.