Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Feature Request: add Collection screen

Users should be able to view and manage their entire Pokemon card collection. That is a true Pokemon experience. Deck Manager is not sufficient and serves a different purpose.

The design and behavior of this Collection screen should be simple and doesn't need much functionality. Overtime, it can be enhanced but implementing a Collection screen would be a great addition and I'm pretty sure many users here agree!

Trainers, please vote if you agree!!!

Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ProfessorIDGAF
    ProfessorIDGAF Member Posts: 12
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

idk why I can't fix this poll or create a new one ; (

Feel free to react or comment if you agree, we definitely need to show support for feature requests and bug reports so devs can understand demand

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

Yeah having a collection screen like in the PTCGO would be nice. Hopefully that's something that they can implement eventually.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

They don't allow polls here.

• PSYCOMMU
    PSYCOMMU Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

How is this still not a feature? I don't want to have to open a fake deck literally every single time I want to see my cards.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

They've been too busy adding cards and fixing bugs to add features. I wouldn't expect any new features to be added for at least a few years. I'm estimating that it'll be another 5-10 years before this is even a stable platform.