Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Some new Pokemon for legends Z-A?

Yodude73
Yodude73 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

For Pokemon Legends Z+A I'm not sure yet wether it will be in the future or the past, because the building plans in the trailer looked like modern day Lumiose city. However I have some ideas for some new pokemon. I feel like Carbink got completely left out of the game. I feel like if it's in the future, jewellers and scientists should have tried to copy Carbinks but failed and ended up with a glass Carbink. It would be Steel/Fairy, a good typing for it because I'm thinking it would be a glass cannon with special attack. It would war with Carbink underground and have one of them turn into a Diancie like evolution that only happens when a Carbink defeats a Diancie. Any ideas on what else to add or if anyone would like to take some time and figure out a past Carbink that might have gotten wiped out by normal carbink it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Old Kalos form Delphox so my favourite mon can get positive attention for once. Very unlikely but I can dream.

• Yodude73

Yeah I feel like Kalos pokemon need a massive upgrade. Nobody really likes most of them and most of them could be way cooler.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

what I love most of the kalos Pokémon with a few exceptions

• Yodude73

Yeah some have good design and most have potential but are weak and bad in vgc

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

@Yodude73 I actually like most of the pokemon from the region.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Klefki might get a regional evolution, like a bigger, rusty key. Anything is better.

But as for regionals, I think regional Snubbul. It could be based on the French Bulldog, which would be a good premise. I personally want a regional Lillipup or Yamper, but Snubull is probably gonna get one.

• Yodude73

I kinda forgot about Klefki and I wish it would get an evolution but if it does Klefki is going to be broken. It would be like what happened to Duraludon after Archaludon came out. @Michael629303 I feel like it's half and half. I also like lots of Kalos pokemon, but some are just bad. Like furfrou or the scatterbug and aromatisse line. There's a good amount of pokemon just forgotten.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

the only kalosian pokemon i am not the biggest fan of is binacle and barbaracle

• Gaocarmina
    Gaocarmina Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper 10 Comments

I have to wonder if Legends Z-A will include a new legendary Pokémon in the Kalos region.

Maybe it could be inspired by the squirrel from the Norse mythology Ratatoskr.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

A new clockwork or steamwork pokemon would be cool.