Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Forums Edition: Chapter 5

Acornyo
Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Deep in the heart of the forest, the Professor's Assistant, Copper, was keeping a watch on Team Paradox's operations, all the whilst keep tabs on them. He's sitting on top of a nearby hill with his trusty Pokemon, Boltund.

"Alright, buddy. We have all the data we need, so why don't we go and do what we actually came here to do?" Boltund barked happily before following Copper's lead down the hill.

It wasn't long before a Team Paradox Grunt spotted them. "What are you doin' here? I can tell from that goofy broach on your neck that you work for Professor Pine! Now step back!"

Copper just laughed. "I was just walking my Boltund over here! He has a gift for you. Want to give them the "gift" buddy?" Boltund barked excitedly and wagged his tail. "Show 'em, buddy!"

And with that, Boltund gave them his gift, Electro Ball! He aimed it straight for their supercomputer, causing it to start glitching and self-destruct, but not before Copper and Boltund ran far away.

"Good job, buddy! Now to call that kid…" Copper then pulled out his Rotom-Phone and dialed our hero, Arlo. The phone rang before being picked up. "Hey, you're Arlo, right? No time to talk, but I'm Professor Pine's assistant, and he told me to give you something. Meet you at Woodle City once you get 3 badges, alright? Thank you, bye!"

And with that, Copper hung up.

Answers

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 25 LOLs 5 Answers

Good story

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I’m curious if this is unfinished it ended saying that they should meet main character in woodle city are you going to do the meetup?
    this story was really written good 5/5 stars

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

That name jumpscared me.

Maybe there should be a set name for this, preferably one that doesn't overlap with a previous story

• clasingla

did you split it into parts cause. It left on some part that still seems like you should write you did a great job I liked how you wrote it

• Acornyo

@clasingla wait, sorry, but how many badges does our boy Arlo have again?

• clasingla

3 so far

• Acornyo

@clasingla Yeah, I'm gonna continue writing, just wanted to see if this gets approved.

@UnovanZorua I see where you're at! I'll just make a placeholder name until we come up with something different. "Becoming A Master" is what I got so far. Sorry about the jumpscare!

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

nice story

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 813 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

liked it a lot. Giving a story to a pokemon professor's assistant is cool

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 25 LOLs 5 Answers

Why do people keep flagging are story's????