Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Time-out glitch

just played a mobile game versus a certain player, he used the fusion strike mew/vmax deck. For whatever reason, once he saw i played Lugia/Blissey, and once my setup was almost done (two archeops in graveyard and vstar lugia in hand) the player somehow stalled all 23 remaining minutes until timer reached 0 for opponent, at which point nothing happened. I lost 20 rank points for this as well. How is this fair?

Comments

• OrenSjet
    OrenSjet Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same thing literally happened to me after I took one prize, the timer for the other player ran out the entire 22 minutes and I ended up losing LP. This is ridiculous that I'm punished with LP loss and wasted time because of stuff like this.

• Mod_Finn
    Mod_Finn Member Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Second Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

Hello Trainers,

Thank you for letting us know about this. I'll send it over to the development team for review.

Please continue informing us about similar issues.

• yandert
    yandert Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

same for me, I put my lugia setup and then stop playing and we need a report buttom to tha kind of players

• SmoothieShake
    SmoothieShake Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

From what I've seen on Reddit, it seems to be unclear right now what is causing the bug. It seems to have something to do with the Fusion Strike Energy build of the deck, and not so much with the Double Turbo build. A lot of these Mew players don't even know about the bug and are just playing the deck, not realizing that something they're doing is breaking the game.

The folks at Pokémon have sent in a new hotfix for the game for approval to the app stores, and it will be rolling out soon. It might just fix that problem.