Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.1 Update Issues - *UPDATED 12/22/22*

Comments

• Infernomaker1
    Infernomaker1 Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments

Would love to hear from a programmer/coder on how difficult it is to write code for a TCG?? We aren't talking about a AAA RPG with endless quests and 100's of hours of gameplay so it seems like getting the code correct to be functional for gameplay for a 2D card game that has already been perfectly functional for over 10 years.... and still is on PTCGO.... shouldn't be this difficult. I do love the progress and if it was functional would be a better game than PTCGO in my opinion. We just want a PTCG that works at this point so...... LET'S GO DEV TEAM!!!!

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary

The simplest hotfix would've been to just have both players end up in a draw if there is ever a game de-sync.

I have no clue as to why the devs wouldn't implement something so simple if they expected the energy attachment bug to take over a week to address.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@Mister-Burkes If the server could detect when silent desyncs happen we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. You're basically saying the solution to the tree in the forest question is to have someone in the forest to hear it.

• Hebmu
    Hebmu Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

I do not know how to express my anger. You do not have any measures to deal with in the face of such an obvious system BUG. If you don't have the ability to fix bug, you can ban MEW or fusion energy. Be ashamed of the inaction of the staff.🤬.A disgusting gaming experience.

• s_eishirou
    s_eishirou Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

• s_eishirou
    First Comment

Most common issue right now is that the game freezes when playing against Mew VMAX decks.

• TechHog

They don't care and are now blocking posts that call them out.

• TechHog

@TPCi_CursedSoup Please stop ignoring us. There's a temp fix but you're being dense. "It's a beta" doesn't apply to or excuse poor communication.

• TechHog

@TPCi_CursedSoup B*N FUSION STRIKE ENERGY! What is wrong with you guys? How can you just sit here and do nothing? Compensation isn't enough when you're intentionally enabling abuse while there's a quick temporary fix. I'm begging you...

• s_eishirou
    First Comment

Seems like the most common issue I'm facing right now is that the game freezes when facing a Mew VMAX deck. More specifically when a Fusion Strike Energy is present on the board attached to a Pokemon. When the game freezes, everything on the board can be interacted with, (Deck, Discard Pile, Active Pokemon, Benched Pokemon, Prize Cards, and play area) but the game will not progress.