Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.1 Update Issues - *UPDATED 12/22/22*

Comments

• TengoSoundwave
    TengoSoundwave Member Posts: 29
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

I've encountered several Mew VMAX decks with Fusion Strike Energy and Elesa's Sparkle since the latest update and haven't seen any of the familiar issues so far.

• comptaintkilla
    comptaintkilla Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Good. I completely refused to play ranked with any deck but Mew VMAX just for the sole fact that it was a guaranteed victory when a fusion strike energy was on Mew VMAX causing your opponent to disconnect. I had lost almost 200+ points lost because of this and decided if I wanted to use the deck I like, (VSTAR Palkia + Vikavolt, Drapion, Empolion Tech) I had to play nothing but casual. Abuse of the Mew VMAX glitch was so widespread I abused it myself to get my points back, even facing a few people using Mew who knew darn well what was going on and began the cry emote as soon as I ultra balled VMAX mew and attached a fusion strike energy to Mew V on turn 2. I'm so glad this is supposedly no longer an issue and I can go back to ranked with my other decks. I'm testing all of these fixes on casual just to make sure before I go back to rank. Keep reporting these things. It's aggravating for all of us when there is a cheap glitch that makes you instantly lose.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees First Anniversary 100 Comments 5 LOLs

Good work @TPCi_CursedSoup and team, the Mew Vmax bug seems to be fixed. Have a good Christmas break and come back in the new year to make a great game.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary 25 Agrees Name Dropper

Hey, I'm here and happy to report that I've played several games now since the Dec. 21 hotfix and I've not encountered any issues so far.

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
    25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

Happy to see these last few updates to this thread mention no major issues encountered that were previously there. As a quick heads-up before updating the major thread, we are looking to ban the following card temporarily:

• Furisode Girl (SIT #157)

If we plan to move forward, no downtime will be required, and an update will be made to the maintenance thread and original post here.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

I will commend you on acting on Furisode Girl quickly.

• Hebmu
    Hebmu Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

I want to know if there are any Christmas gifts or activities in ptcg live or ol?

• Maxsteelgear
    Maxsteelgear Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Oh I'm missing more than just Furisode Girl. Banning is one thing but when the cards are completely missing that is messed up yo!

• Fox13096
    Fox13096 Member Posts: 35
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Answer 10 Comments

What's going on with Furisode Girl?

• Clear_ZERO
    Clear_ZERO Member Posts: 23
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Likes

@Fox13096 When you fetch a basic this way, the flag for it to be played for this turn is not set. So you just can evolve straight into whatever, so people have been abusing this to get first turn Starbirths and Summoning Star.