Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Disappointing staff

I do not know how to express my anger. You do not have any measures to deal with in the face of such an obvious system BUG. If you don't have the ability to fix bug, you can ban MEW or fusion energy. Be ashamed of the inaction of the staff.🤬.A disgusting gaming experience.

Comments

• TengoSoundwave
    TengoSoundwave Member Posts: 29
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Whilst more communication from the team would be appreciated, I feel that this post is an overreaction for a game that is in open beta testing. If a "disgusting gaming experience" is causing you anger, I would recommend stepping away until the issues are fixed.

• Hebmu
    Hebmu Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #3

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

My guess (which may be me believing in the developers a lot more than what i should) is that they still haven't fully figure out what's causing the bug (yes, i know is fusion strike energy but why is fusion strike energy causing this problem) and they are trying to get as much information as possible from the players, which would mean they won't ban a card until they understand the problem enough to work on the solution.

Also, this is a beta, the game not working for some time is something you should expect to happen.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

When it left closed Beta and went to open Beta, most people would assume it was nearly ready for full release. Seems not, gotta feel for those who migrated. Currently watching my opponents timer run down to 0. How is that even possible?

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary

PTCGO has had plenty of bugged cards and would always ban a card until they were sure it was working 100% as intended. Not sure why PTCG Live doesn't do this - they know which cards are causing the issues, and those cards should be banned until they fix the bugs.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@Mister-Burkes It seems like they only want to do it for new cards or if they know they won't fix it until the next scheduled update. Terrible policy.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

It came out of closed beta, most assumed it was because it was nearly ready for release. Really feel for those who migrated.

I'm very suprised the devs haven't sorted this yet since its is such a common issue. Typing this while I'm locked out of another game. How can the timer keep going down without them timing out, surely shouldn't be possible.