Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I am the single Greatest Pokémon Master to have ever walked under the heavens. Ask me anything.

Comments

• HolyLance1337
    HolyLance1337 Member Posts: 66
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

"I just have one question.... Who appointed you the greatest pokemon master to ever have walked under under the heavens lol. (not trying to be mean or anything,just messing around)"

No one did. My accomplishments simply speak for themselves.

"How does it feel to have your links censored?"

It's seriously gay. I have no idea what this website has to lose from allowing external links.

"How do you know there isn't anyone greater than you?"

Because no one else has 80 ladder peaks, no one else has achieved 100% GXE on four different accounts across three different tiers, and no one else has achieved anything even remotely close to as impressive as win-loss records of 48-0, 50-0, 55-0, 61-0, 203-21, and 209-17 across six different tiers.

"Is this sarcasm?"

No.

• HolyLance1337

"How do you know there isn't anyone greater than you?"

Because no one else has 80 ladder peaks, no one else has achieved 100% GXE on four different accounts across three different tiers, and no one else has achieved anything even remotely close to as impressive as win-loss records of 48-0, 50-0, 55-0, 61-0, 203-21, and 209-17 across six different tiers.

• bugman32
    bugman32 Member Posts: 29
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 Agrees 10 Comments

if you are truly the greatest pokemon champion to walk under the heavens, then I challenge you to a battle over zoom!

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

have you ever became the actual world champion at worlds

• HolyLance1337

"if you are truly the greatest pokemon champion to walk under the heavens, then I challenge you to a battle over zoom!"

I accept, but I will need to know the rules and how it works.

"have you ever became the actual world champion at worlds"

No. I do not play VGC.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I will only believe you are the the greatest Pokemon master if you win worlds

• HolyLance1337

If you have asked me a question and I didn't answer it, it's because the approval system isn't letting my answer to your question go through.

• Rileytheriolu93
    Rileytheriolu93 Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic

If you say you are, then how come I haven't heard of your name? Like, when I think strong Pokemon players… I think of people like Wolfe Glick. How come you never came up anywhere?

I'm geniunely curious, who are you???

• HolyLance1337

Believe what you want. But in reality, winning Worlds is an overrated concept, as there is almost no difference between the amount of skill needed to win Worlds and the amount of skill needed to make it to Worlds only to be eliminated in the very first round. This is because the vast majority of what makes winning Worlds impressive is the battles one has to fight in order to make it to Worlds in the first place, because that is where a player actually has to deal with the law of large numbers (a concept that is inextricable from the very idea of competitive Pokémon itself). After someone has made it to Worlds, it does not matter whether whether or not he wins enough battles in order to win Worlds, as the sample size in Worlds simply isn't enough to decide who is better than who, since Pokémon is a game that has so much RNG and general variance in it.