Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

[BUG] Unable to Select Trekking Shoes After Playing Miss Fortune Sisters

Options

I played Miss Fortune Sisters, and I was unable to select my opponent's Trekking Shoes as an option. It would've been selected as card 3 / slot 3. I tried undoing my other selections, but no dice, I was prevented from selecting it entirely.

Just in case it's relevant, they were using the SR version of Trekking Shoes.

Comments

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

This bug has continued to persist with various cards. It usually only bugs when you can select at least 3 out of the 5 cards, 1 one of the cards (can be any valid card) ends up being unselectable. I've had it happen now when I could select 4 or 5 cards.

• Mister-Burkes
    Options

Bump - could the devs prioritize this bug lol. This is currently a significant nerf to Snorlax lock :P

I've lost games with opponent on 0-2 cards left in deck, and being able to successfully discard something like trekking shoes or super rod would've been extremely relevant.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Yeah, this sounds like something the devs should fix right away. Could all the mods here please take a look at this?

• Mister-Burkes
    Options

Bug appears to still persist.

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

This also happened to me but I was the side that couldnt use the Trekking Shoes in my hand. Shoes wasnt highlighted and couldnt be played. My deck had 2 cards but I dont think that could be the cause.