Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Mew VMAX Bug - Any Reports from Mew Perspective?

I've read a lot of discussions relating to people vs Mew VMAX experiencing the current bug (myself included). However, I haven't seen anything from a Mew player's perspective yet. Are there any reports/sources?

Comments

• Hyperion924955
    Hyperion924955 Member Posts: 55
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Anniversary 10 Comments

I play mew and never had an issue. But I only play dte mew. Always seems to be fusion.

• Wethrin
    Wethrin Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited December 2022 #3

Every other match the game totally crashes or gets stucked…. Lost at least 15 matches to this😅

[Edited by Mod_Pandaroo : No link or document allowed outside of Pokemon official websites]

Here is a short Clip.

Timer runs out and I can only close and embrace the loss.

• MrLabradoodle
    MrLabradoodle Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

I didn't know this bug existed and played the whole day with a Mew VMax Fusion Strike. The game froze about every 2nd game when my opponent chose energy to attach, mostly againts Shadow Rider Calyrex. I had to close the game every time, even when I waited until the timer hit 0 nothing happend.

• Maximus4868
    Maximus4868 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

Ouch I play fusion mew VMAX and didn't realize this was a thing until I read this post. I can confirm it happening sometimes though consistently.

• Mod_Squirrel
    Mod_Squirrel Moderator Posts: 90 mod
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Second Anniversary First Answer

Hi Trainers,

I recommend for this instance you open a ticket with the support team. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

Does this mean we both lose?? Good work PTCG live!!

• Maximus4868
    Maximus4868 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

The Mew VMAX wins because in this case the turn timer is still in effect, which forces the opponent to concede or it concedes automatically due to the timer.

• MrLabradoodle
    MrLabradoodle Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

Both lose. I played with Mew VMAX Fusion Strike and had to concede or close the game every time the bug happend. Even when I wait 20 minutes and the timer hits 0 nothing happens.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

I suspected from the start that it caused both players to lose. Looks like all of those people trying to call others out have egg on their face.

Also, @MrLabradoodle it froze for you when the opponent attached? That hasn't been mentioned here and might be extremely important information! You need to make sure to put that in a support ticket. Maybe even make a separate thread for that.

• Ixidior
    Ixidior Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

It happened to me today. I used the suppoeter to get FSE, then attach the double energy. At thar point Mew Vmax couldnt use max miracle but my oponent didn't play any of their turns.

I had the attack problem many times, but this is the first time that the game idles...

Usually the game stucks and i have to concede.