Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Gengar V is cheating now.

Gengar V… the one that uses a big attack and then can't attack the next turn… is able to use it's big attack every turn.
The opponent did not retreat and come back out… they didn't have any Pokemon with some kinda ability on their bench that would let them do this… they didn't have some kinda Special Energy or Pokemon Tool attached that would let them do this…
There was nothing that would allow them to do this, yet the game allowed them to… and People wanna tell me the game don't cheat. :/

Comments

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

Well it’s a good thing we have a new Battle Log feature that can tell us exactly what happened during your match, then we can see what’s going on now.

Seriously, if it is a glitch and you see it again then you should share the Battle Log with with the forum and the staff via a support ticket.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

We finally get logs and people just don't use them...

• Water-Kriz24
    Water-Kriz24 Member Posts: 24
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

*Correction, it was Gengar VMAX, not Gengar V.

• TechHog

Did you even read the log? Also, what deck were you playing?

• Water-Kriz24

@TechHog (sorry it won't allow me to quote.)
    No, I didn't read the log I forgot about it.
    I used my own Original Deck, because I make my own Decks and I don't use Cookie Cutter Decks that have zero Originally or thought put into them. I make up my own Strategy, I don't steal the Strategies of others.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Ah, I forgot @Water-Kriz24 was one of those "stealing ideas everyone panic" guys. IT IS NOT A CRIME TO COPY SOMEONES DECK. IT IS CALLED A META.

• Water-Kriz24

@TechHog (sorry, it's not allowing me to quote,) I used my own Original Deck because I make my own Decks and I don't use Cookie Cutter Decks that have zero Originality or thought of their own put into them.

• Water-Kriz24

There are plenty of Immoral things that are not technically Crimes, therefore, your Argument is Invalid. 🙄

• TechHog

Netdecking isn't immoral. If you're going to a pretentious jerk though, I don't think you need any help. Enjoy your crappy deck that probably has Daisy's Help in it lol

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

@Water-Kriz24 Yes, TechHog said it right. Copying someone's deck isn't immoral. There's a reason everyone at the top tables of regionals and internationals are all playing decks from only a certain pool. That is what a meta is. If everyone played their own "original" deck, then the people with Gardevoir ex and Charizard ex and Lost Tina would always win and everyone else would be dissapointed.