Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Opponents time reached zero and nothing happened

Answers

• Eragon_64
    Eragon_64 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same thing just happened to me, and when I finally conceded after fifteen minutes, that is when I found this forum and realized what was about to happen, my game crashed.

• Goathic
    Goathic Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same here, just a few minutes ago. Not the first time either, unfortunately. It happened to me a few weeks back as well, but didn´t get a screenshot that time.

Screenshot from this time:

• carmeloxg
    carmeloxg Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This is ridiculous!

I am winning and it seems like my opponents just keep leaving the game causing me to either have to concede or close the game.

Either way I end up losing and this is not fair.

I have even waited twice for the opponent's timer to go all the way down to zero and i still lost points as though I lost.

Why is this possible on a ranked game?

The game should make the opponent auto lose after a few turns/minutes of inactivity. Even the original PTCGO does this.

• Darien88x
    Darien88x Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This has to be the worst game ever! Ever since the update I have yet to even finish a match bc the game freezes everytime or my opponent just runs time down!!!

• BlueBerryMew
    BlueBerryMew Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This has been happening to me all day. Very annoying. I keep loosing points in ladder unnecessarily.

• banproof2
    banproof2 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This just happened to me and it is extremely frustrating. I'm not going to play ranked until this is fixed.

• TrainerSRM
    TrainerSRM Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same problem over here. It has only happened to me when I have been playing against the new v deck.

• Kaimi94
    Kaimi94 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same.

I waiting all time (and little more) because i I assumed they were just afk to force me to concede. And what...nothing i must surrended :/

• Richster93
    Richster93 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Since the last hotfix this has happened to me about 3 times in the last few hours. Its really annoying and ruins my win streaks