Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

More/Better Profile Pictures

Comments

• Poke-star070
    Poke-star070 Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

I think it would be fair to have some legendarys as profile pics, I would LOVE to see mew be one

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

@Octowen I agree that you should be able to mute the reactions. I have no personal beef against them, but it is annoying when I am pulling off a complex turn with Gardie or something where I really need to focus and my opponent is just spamming the confused emote.

@Professor_Bear I think that it's not necessarily rude to use a frowning emote every once in a while, and maybe they should remove some of the ones like the evil laughing one, which is not only kinda mean but stupid, but I agree with @UnovanZorua and think that it's okay to be friendly and mess with each other occasionally.

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 Likes

They should really introduce icons of all the mons, and alternate art too. At least have the official stock art by Sugimori and Turner and all of them. And some human characters too!

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

Hey, we got Johto! Thank you, website coders!

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes First Anniversary 100 Comments

It would be nice if scrolling to change the icons was also less tedious - i'm not sure about desktop, but on mobile i have to scroll through, quite literally, 250+ invidual rows containing a single icon each. I hope that's not the usual experience for everyone else lol

I honestly mind of miss the old avatar setup with a customizable trainer you could put costumes on..

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

@PachirisuFan1 maybe they should have folders so you don't have to go through them all.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

@Michael629303 Or you could "favorite" some of the avatars so you can just look at your favorites when picking.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

Or have a search tab that you could search for the Pokémon’s name at the top with.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

It would be interesting if you had a search bar for avatars that lets you narrow the search down to type like how they have the feature with the Pokédex and the Pokémon Tcg database making it easier for people to easily choose the icon they want without looking to hard

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

I think it would be cooler to have the original version of every pokemon with an unlockable alternate