Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can emotes please be able to mute again?

Options

People spamming emotes, or purposely trying to get people annoyed with emotes are bothering me a lot. Can we please get this option back?

Best Answer

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

That and an option to skip endgame screen

Answers

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I totally agree with both these suggestions.

• OneAndOnlyBeast
    OneAndOnlyBeast Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I agree with you guys... also i would appreciate some kind of window when i can see previous game actions in the game... TCG Live has so many unfinished and missing things. I really hope they will fix all of that and add them to the future.

• n00bl00d
    n00bl00d Member Posts: 43
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

• n00bl00d
    Options

I will spam emotes when my opponent knows s/he's losing but s/he's grieving and thus prolongs her/his own suffering.

• n00bl00d
    Options

It usually happens when I use Blocklax, and the opponent runs out of switches. If my opponent is grieving I would play as slow as possible, spamming emotes, and when my opponent is about to deck out I would play my Iono card, Pal Pad the Iono card, Cyllene the Pal Pad, Pal Pad Cyllene and Iono and so on. You get the picture. I promise this.

Moral of the story: do not grieve, if you lose, concede and move on. tweak your deck, or don't use a deck that is vulnerable to Blocklax. Just play LZ Giratina, and get an easy win against Blocklax.

• n00bl00d
    Options

I will spam emotes when my opponent knows s/he's losing but s/he's grieving and thus prolongs her/his own suffering. It usually happens when I use Blocklax, and the opponent runs out of switches. If my opponent is grieving I would play as slow as possible, spamming emotes, and when my opponent is about to deck out I would play my Iono card, Pal Pad the Iono card, Cyllene the Pal Pad, Pal Pad Cyllene and Iono and so on. You get the picture. I promise this.

Moral of the story: do not grieve, if you lose, concede and move on. tweak your deck, or don't use a deck that is vulnerable to Blocklax. Just play LZ Giratina, and get an easy win against Blocklax.

• YourDennis
    YourDennis Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I wasn't realy talking about losing. Ofcourse I lose games, but I also win. My point is that it's beyond annoying that people spam emotes (that don't even make sense in human communication about a card game), and that I am not able to do something about that. It drains my joy from the game.

Oh and also I would like to have the game log back, because sometimes I blink and don't know what the other person did and I can't check what happend.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

If we're adding to the list of things that needs improvements, then let me mention-- though this is more of a bug-- that sometimes when the opponent searches their deck, then reveals the card, I can't see the card. It just shows me the back of the card, which gives me a huge disadvantage sometimes when they're grabbing a supporter and I need to see if they got a boss. This is not constant, just sometimes.

• Isoplexer
    Isoplexer Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

There was an announcement at the end of 2023 wherein the developers told us we can expect an in-game log in the near future.