Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What trash does Burmy/Wormadam Trash Cloak use in order to make said cloak?

DewyGooey
DewyGooey Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
10 Comments 5 LOLs 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Something tells me that the dust is stardust, but the 'refuse' that it talks about in the Pokedexes doesn't seem to be specified.

Plus, how does a Burmy even hold on?

Best Answers

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers
    #2 Answer ✓

Video Game magic.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 LOLs 100 Likes
    #3 Answer ✓

The insulation inside the walls of homes. It's pink and puffy.

Answers

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 575 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 25 LOLs 25 Likes

Maybe it is bits of discarded food. Then would make sense because that would have allowed Burmy to make a similar adaptation in the wild.

• DewyGooey

That'd make some sense, but that would partially make it's cloak edible. It would also attract at least one Pokemon in some cases. Multiple, depending on how much leftovers-to-dust ratio that it has & what type of food that it's using. Guessing that the cloak matches the color of said food, this would mean that discarded Pecha Berries, Persim Berries, Mago Berries, Nanab Berries, Qualot Berries, Magost Berries, Watmel Berries, Payapa Berries, Colbur Berries, Kasib Berries, & Kee Berries (kind of a stretch, since that one is more of a salmon & cream color) are all relaltively viable candidates, with all but two of the berries, Colbur & Kee berries, being more than displeasing to any Pokemon who doesn't like anything but sweet berries (I'm assuming that the most liked flavor in Pokemon nature is the sweet flavor, not trying to get too far into it with Natures). Other than that, there are Slowpoke tails, Poffins (pink ones, which, if you know, are usually the sweetest kinds), Sweet Pokepuffs, the inside of a Big Malasada (Is that sweet too?), etc, etc.

It's a big ramble, but nonetheless, I'm just trying to say that anything food like could possibly make it one of the easiest targets for Normal/Flying Pokemon to munch on. A foody cloak is possible, but rather harmful in practice.

And what's with the rods on Burmy Trash Cloak?

• CoalMiner26
    CoalMiner26 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    10 Comments 5 Agrees First Answer Combo Breaker

Pink trash bags and metal rods, I guess.

• DewyGooey

I'll be honest, I can't argue against that, nor could I prove it. It could possibly not exist, but there doesn't seem to be evidence that they don't exist. Therefore, proving it is impossible at the time, and disproving it is plausible, but not possible.

Bravo.

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 5 Answers 25 LOLs

Maybe styrofoam?

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers

Cotton candy perhaps?

• DewyGooey

Yeah, I've gotten to the point in which I really don't truly care, but I think that the two best answers do have a point.

Styrofoam is actually fluffy, and, due to how it can be found in waste piles, it really does have quite the evidence leading there. The Legends Arceus Pokedex even proves it further, how it apparently makes it "more comfortable than one would think".

And Video Game Magic.

Video Game Magic.

If the designers of the pink-clothed Burmy didn't put too much thought into it, and just thought of putting refuse, then that would also work.

But insulation works best.