Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Pokémon would you want as your best friends?

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I would choose:Bulbasaur, Oshawott, Fuecoco, Alolan Vulpix, Pachirisu, Lapras, Rowlet, Zorua, Sprigatito,Piplup,and Eevee

I confess that I already imagine Fuecoco, Oshawott Zorua and Bulbasaur as my best friends Pokémon already, these Pokémon are very special to me

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Delphox. It looks like it's fluffy, so I can hug it, and it also feels mature and trustworthy.

Also, psychic type would be useful whether we're talking about the real, games, or anime world.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Popplio because of a few things. Popplio is bubbly (in personality and because he's a LIVING BUBBLE BLOWER), cute, friendly, a hard worker, and also just because he's my favorite Pokemon.

I could float in my own personal bubble!.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I would choose Bulbasaur: very cute and a Pokémon that is loyal to its owner and is a good companion Lapras: I would have a companion to walk in the seas and rivers, besides Lapras being a really cute Pokémon Alolan Vulpix: a very huggable and lovable Pokémon, as well as being a great Pokémon to have as a pet Pokémon Oshawott: I love this Pokémon, this Pokémon is a Pokémon that I love, and it is super cute, and I confess that it is my starter in Pokémon: Legends Arceus, I love this Pokémon, it is a very special Pokémon for me along with with Fuecoco Fuecoco: I can't live without this Pokémon, it is a super hyper mega cute Pokémon, very happy and calm, funny and a great Pokémon to have as a pet, just like Alolan Vulpix, Fuecoco for me, is already a best friend Pokémon that no one will take it from me, and I confess that I feel calm every time I see his silly little smile, there's no way not to like a little fire crocodile that has a silly little smile and manages to be one of the super calm and calm Pokémon Sprigatito: I really like her, when I play Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, I will love playing both versions, Pokémon Scarlet, I would play with my best friend Pokémon Fuecoco, and in Pokémon Violet, I would play with Sprigatito as my Pokémon Starter, Sprigatito is also very cute, who doesn't love a little grass kitten who loves attention too

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I would be happy with any but nidoking and victreebel would be cool.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Espurr too. It feels like one of those cats that don't scratch people and aren't aggressive. And so fluffy. And it looks so fluffy. Did I mention how fluffy it looks?

And it has those adorable, emotionless eyes that look so cute.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

I would pick Mew because mew can shapeshift into ANYTHING. You could have a best friend who could SHAPESHIFT! Imagine all the pranks you could play!

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

Eevee

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Chatot and Squawkabilly. I love parrots so much and I would want them to get along with my African Grey.

• Poke-star070
    Poke-star070 Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Furret. Is there really a explanation?.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Venusaur, because it's big enough to carry me, strong enough to win a bunch of battles, and it's vines can lift me up to high places.