Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Pokémon would you want as your best friends?

Options
YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees

I would choose:Bulbasaur, Oshawott, Fuecoco, Alolan Vulpix, Pachirisu, Lapras, Rowlet, Zorua, Sprigatito,Piplup,and Eevee

I confess that I already imagine Fuecoco, Oshawott Zorua and Bulbasaur as my best friends Pokémon already, these Pokémon are very special to me

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Delphox. It looks like it's fluffy, so I can hug it, and it also feels mature and trustworthy.

Also, psychic type would be useful whether we're talking about the real, games, or anime world.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Popplio because of a few things. Popplio is bubbly (in personality and because he's a LIVING BUBBLE BLOWER), cute, friendly, a hard worker, and also just because he's my favorite Pokemon.

I could float in my own personal bubble!.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

I would choose Bulbasaur: very cute and a Pokémon that is loyal to its owner and is a good companion Lapras: I would have a companion to walk in the seas and rivers, besides Lapras being a really cute Pokémon Alolan Vulpix: a very huggable and lovable Pokémon, as well as being a great Pokémon to have as a pet Pokémon Oshawott: I love this Pokémon, this Pokémon is a Pokémon that I love, and it is super cute, and I confess that it is my starter in Pokémon: Legends Arceus, I love this Pokémon, it is a very special Pokémon for me along with with Fuecoco Fuecoco: I can't live without this Pokémon, it is a super hyper mega cute Pokémon, very happy and calm, funny and a great Pokémon to have as a pet, just like Alolan Vulpix, Fuecoco for me, is already a best friend Pokémon that no one will take it from me, and I confess that I feel calm every time I see his silly little smile, there's no way not to like a little fire crocodile that has a silly little smile and manages to be one of the super calm and calm Pokémon Sprigatito: I really like her, when I play Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, I will love playing both versions, Pokémon Scarlet, I would play with my best friend Pokémon Fuecoco, and in Pokémon Violet, I would play with Sprigatito as my Pokémon Starter, Sprigatito is also very cute, who doesn't love a little grass kitten who loves attention too

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I would be happy with any but nidoking and victreebel would be cool.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Espurr too. It feels like one of those cats that don't scratch people and aren't aggressive. And so fluffy. And it looks so fluffy. Did I mention how fluffy it looks?

And it has those adorable, emotionless eyes that look so cute.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

I would pick Mew because mew can shapeshift into ANYTHING. You could have a best friend who could SHAPESHIFT! Imagine all the pranks you could play!

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 886 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Eevee

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

Chatot and Squawkabilly. I love parrots so much and I would want them to get along with my African Grey.

• Poke-star070
    Poke-star070 Member Posts: 29
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Furret. Is there really a explanation?.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Venusaur, because it's big enough to carry me, strong enough to win a bunch of battles, and it's vines can lift me up to high places.