Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Making my Region, could be canon!

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 982 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 Likes 25 LOLs

Maybe a pokemon that is made of really hard glass or makes glass would be cool. And a pokemon that is based off of succulents. Pokémon like Trevenant but alive with a few verities like an evergreen and willow. A pokemon that is based off of a book or scroll would be interesting.

And they need to breing back better cloths options like in USUM because the cloths in SV were boring as heck.

• Scashowian
    Scashowian Member Posts: 187 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Answer

DID I STUTTER? It's a trilogy.

The 1st one takes 2 years before the 2nd, the 2nd take place 3 years before the 3rd.

• Scashowian

I got you, fam! I like the idea of a glass pokemon, so i might make one. It might have the Ground and Fire Types.

Sand + fire = Glass.

It could also have a book, and wears a succulent. However, it needs to be a mammal that has something to do with glass.

• Michael629303

@Scashowian it could be a huminoid that is based on a glass blower.

• Scashowian

Or a fennec fox. kinda want help making this into like a gen 2 - 3 pokemon tho.

• Scashowian

Gave my fennec fox glasses lol. the scroll tail is great, added plant thing. I think it could be found in the prairie of rarity, and in the singularity forest.

• Scashowian

What color should the fox be?

• Scashowian

... fennec fox

• Michael629303

@Scashowian I was kind of thinking of them as separate pokemon but the fennec fox is cool too.

I was also thinking about a pokemon that is based off of a person that studies and draws what they see in books (forgot what you would call them if they have a name). It could be a psychic and ghost pokemon that collects knowledge in a handmade book (got the idea from tinkaton), then as it levels up and gains more knowledge it would evolve and get a bigger/more books. not quite sure how it looks but I was thinking that the first form would be holding a handmade piece of paper in one hand and a piece of charcoal in the other. then its second form would have a whole book and a pencil. its last form it would have 3 scrolls floating on each side of it. I was thinking it might have 6 arms with 2 of them writing in the scrolls (kind of like hoopa unbound).

Pokémon is also due for a chicken pokemon.

• Scashowian

I would name the fox boi Kiyote (きょときょと, Looking around a lot, and Coyote)