Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Generation 6 Pokemon

Michael629303
Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

What does everyone think of gen 6 pokemon. I actually started pokemon on this game, so my opinion is a bit biased, but I thoroughly liked most of the pokemon and the game itself. It was very well done.

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Delphox, Sylveon, Hoopa, Espurr, it has a lot of my favourites. It may not have the most Pokémon (it has the least introduced of all the games, plus it did not get a 3rd version, sequel, or DLC so there weren't even chances to add new mons), but they're all super cool.

• Kaosdone
    Kaosdone Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic

I honestly did not rly like them, although sylveon and avalugg are some of my favorite mons overall

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

don't get me started on how good they are, especially the shinys (fun fact, I have 6 shiny Delphox and a shiny Braixen from Pokemon Go)

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

The Pokemon added here were some of the best in their groups. Amaura and Tyrunt are the best fossil Pokemon (peak design here), Phantump and Pumpkaboo are some of the best ghost types ever, Chespin is amazing, and Goodra and Skiddo are some of my top 5 favorite Pokemon (#2 & #3 respectively).

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

I really, REALLY like Gen 6. It's also kinda where I started in Pokemon (but this was with the TGC/anime-- I didn't start playing the games until last year), and I grew up on 'Mons like Sylveon and Fenniken. There were some really good designs in that Gen, and, like @UnovanZorua said, it's sad that the games never got sequels, or even DLCs. I'd kinda like to see a remake for Switch. :)