Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Login stay hanging at task 41/41

The problem that I have been having for days trying to enter the system after your last update, I expected that it will be solved today, November 17, 2023 after yesterday's maintenance. Unfortunately it was not solved and when I enter the username and password I see the message 10099 for the first time and from there it hangs trying to enter the game on screen 41/41. I followed all the tips I found on the internet but without success yet. several times installed the game again, via pokemon.com deny access and again bij login again giving the allow again. I am working on a tablet with androd version 13 and I changed the tablet time.

Does anyone have an idea what the solution would be?

Comments

• pokemasterdon
    pokemasterdon Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

My screen is really thin and won't load past 41/41. This is after the update. I'm genuinely not sure these devs have the capability to fix this issue so I've currently quit the game.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 321 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs Second Anniversary 25 Likes

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"