Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

DITCH THE GAME!!!!

hounestly folks save your wallets/parents wallets and sanity and just drop this game, it's garbage and poorly run/maintained.

If the Devs cared about what's in the best interest of the players they'd of shut the game down for a complete overhaul.

Comments

• ERrnesST
    ERrnesST Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

like Overwatch 2 😬

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Not played overwatch so I couldn't comment on that.

But unite needs a complete shut down and redesign especially it's joke of a matching system.

Half of its licenses are just garbage and a quarter of them are meh and boring, the remaining quarter being just brought ken and all anyone will play.

The fun has been taken out of this game and comes down to who's willing to spend money.

• FurrPride529

Broken*

• Sintan666
    Sintan666 Member Posts: 17
    5 LOLs 10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Doesnt need an overhaul, just needs work on matchmaking and more care on balancing

Also, more effort putting out fun holowears

• FurrPride529

I strongly disagree, holoware shouldn't even be a thing you have to pay RL money for since it does nothing other than show off how much people spend.

Matchmaking needs a serious overhaul as does a complete rebalancing of the licenses.

I'm not saying every license should be able to do everything, but they should all have a fighting chance, the older licenses shouldn't be left in the dust by newer versions of the older ones.

And NO licenses should be capable of 1v5 (zacian, Mewtwo etc) and certainly not capable of oko.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

@FurrPride529, why are you so antagonistic to unite?

• FurrPride529

Because I don't like how the Devs treat the players, only reacting when their profits are at stake.

The players are toxic and refuse to grasp the concept of teamwork, even when something goes right it doesn't last long, and there's very little in terms of inticing elements beyond the fact it's pokemon.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

@FurrPride529 I don’t think that you have to “ditch the game”, the devs just have to work on three things

1. Matchmaking,
    2. The problem of bots. Like, who would ever want to play against a robot, and
    3. Nerfing overpowered licenses. The only things that are stopping me from hating the game are my friends and my never getting paired up with Mewtwo.
  • FurrPride529

Either way I've been left with nothing positive to say about unite.

If the Devs would focus on the actual gameplay/matchmaking and not pathetic holoware releases then maybe the game would be in a better position.

Smite don't release skins for characters untill after they've made sure it's balanced and not godmode (ironic I know considering all their characters are gods or mythical beings) for three months at a time

• Sintan666
    Sintan666 Member Posts: 17
    5 LOLs 10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper

You guys do realize its a FREE TO PLAY game right? It needs to make money somehow and we're lucky it didnt end up as a pay to win game.... so just be happy its cosmetics