Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug with Lucky Energy

I was streaming earlier and ran into a bug during a ranked match, my pokemon has two lucky energy attached and is hit by an attack, resulting in damage, I draw the two cards off the two lucky energy but then I draw several extra cards randomly before drawing my card for the turn. This breaks the game and cost me a match as I decked out. I've attached a clip.

Comments

• Pwnyboy14
    Pwnyboy14 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I just had the same problem, and I was so mad! It was such a close game then suddenly instead of drawing 3 cards from my 3 lucky energy, I drew the last FOURTEEN cards in my deck! It was very funny and I was so confused, but I was sad that I lost :/

• trappedinindia
    trappedinindia Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I had the same problem. It happens when my Blissey has more than 2 lucky energy on. I have been milled out several time because of it. Very frustrating.

• NinFern
    NinFern Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

This is becoming a common occurrence for me. The biggest example that comes to mind is when I had a Lugia VStar with 2 lucky energy that was attacked by a Blissey with 2 lucky energy, I drew 8 cards. This exact scenario happened twice. I wonder if it combined all the energy on the field and doubled the cards that need to be drawn. Another example is when I had a Pokemon in the active spot with one lucky energy and another on the bench with two. When the active was damaged I drew six cards. I'm just speculating, but that's what I assume is happening since I've been experiencing it all the time.