Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is your least favourite Eeveelution?

Options
Dedenne90524
Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees

If you didn’t know already, I posted a discussion titled “What is your favourite Eeveelution” a few months ago (or maybe not a few months if you’re reading this in the future).

Anyways, design-wise it’s Sylveon, because the reason why I don’t dislike it is because it’s incredibly strong.

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Probably Flareon(, I still like it, though).

Vaporeon is a fish. Jolteon is spiky and cool. Umbreon has a design that beautifully matches its type. Espeon takes a bit to get used to, but its simple design works. Leafeon looks so calm, I love those colours. Glaceon looks cool in more ways than one (also I love those shapes). Sylveon is adorable and fairy-like in every way possible.

And then Flareon is just red. Eevee looks fluffier than it. I don't hate it though, Gen 1 has worse ones, and Game Freak was making Pokémon for the first time.

• Squeaky16
    Squeaky16 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Leafeon. I don't dislike it, but the leaves as ears and tail don't click with me as well as the other designs.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Leafeon. Its eyes are creepy. I like elements of the rest of the design, but those eyes...

Other than that Flareon is a little boring, I guess.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I like them mostly the same but one that I think I like the least would be Glaceon.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I don't like Sylveon only because it pushes too much of a "feminine" theme. I don't like genderized Pokemon, unless there's a form for each gender, like Gardevior and Gallade.

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment First Answer
    Options

I dunno. Maybe Sylveon. I mean, don't get me wrong; Sylveon's incredibly strong and its shiny is nice, but honestly, like @Acornyo said, it's too feminine. (...Says the person who used to be absolutely obsessed with it.)

• exad629534
    exad629534 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

• exad629534
    exad629534 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Leafeon. It's not that I dislike it, but the leaf-like ears and tail design don't resonate with me as much as the other Eeveelutions.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Sylveon. I only use it because it's competitively viable. Some people do like the design though.

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

@Dedenne90524 My pokemon competition is up and you can do yours. Also I know this isn't part if the conversation it is just the most recent I could find.