Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is your favorite pokemon and why?

Bolt_Boy25
Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

Mine is much. He's funny.

Best Answers

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes
    #2 Answer ✓

Rowlet (no explanation needed, it’s just the cutest pokémon ever)

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments
    #3 Answer ✓

@Bolt_Boy25 Did ya mean Munchlax? Cuz for me it says "Mine is much."

• Acornyo
    #4 Answer ✓

My favorite Pokemon is Popplio because he's one of the first in-game Pokemon I've ever seen. I remember watching people (specifically ZackScott) play through Sun & Moon, and the way Popplio looked up during the choose a starter part really got me. Also, bro's literally part of the best Starter Trio ever and is THE cutest Pokemon.

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper
    #6 Answer ✓

Vaporeon. I don't really know why. It just kinda... Clicked with me. I guess maybe I thought the design was cool, or something like that. Either way, it's awesome, I love it, and it will be my favorite forever :)

• Epsilon_XD
    Epsilon_XD Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment First Answer
    #7 Answer ✓

Mudkip, apart from being the very first Pokémon I ever got in Pokémon Emerald I find his design soooo cute and adorable.

• deluluavacado
    deluluavacado Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Answers
    #8 Answer ✓

Snorlax because it’s so durpy and fat and cute. And toxticity because it’s design is kinda drippy and it’s gigantamax is cool.

I agree with @FallenFurfrou that Furfrou is underrated.

• B0SSCAT
    B0SSCAT Member Posts: 10
    First Comment First Answer Name Dropper Photogenic
    #9 Answer ✓

Mew is my favorite Pokemon ever since I was a kid playing the series. I love cats and I respect how super powerful Mew is. I am also fascinated with their ties to ancient cultures/civilizations. I am currently doing Mew% speedruns as well.

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs
    #10 Answer ✓

@Acornyo lol yes.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments
    #11 Answer ✓

They're all my favorite. Even shrubbish and garbodor.

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 LOLs 100 Comments
    #12 Answer ✓

It's true. In playthroughs of X and Y, Furfrou is quite a formidable tank in the early game. Everywhere else, it's like the thing barely exists at all.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes
    #13 Answer ✓

I was the person who disagreed with Popplio, mainly you stating that it was the cutest pokémon. Don’t get me wrong, Popplio is adorable and it’s based on a sea lion, an animal I like and I don’t think there is anything to hate about it.

• Acornyo
    #14 Answer ✓

@Dedenne90524 Oh lol that makes sense, since you love Rowlet :P

Answers

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Delphox.

Mainly because it's fluffy and I want to hug it, and the way it looks also makes it feel like an older sibling or parent I can trust (which I don't have).

But also, it looks so cool once you get used to it. Which definitely takes a while because of the long robe and sleeveless jacket kind of thing it has, but it's a really cool Pokémon.

And people shouldn't compare it to Braixen as they both have their good points. Yeah, it's a big change from Braixen but let's be honest, a lot of final evolutions are. No one complains about Wartortle and Blastoise's very different designs, do they? (Wartortle does have war in its name while Blastoise has waterguns, but Braixen and Delphox are both magic witches. It's just that one of them is designed to look younger and the other is designed to look older.)