Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is your favorite pokemon and why?

Answers

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Bro people must hate Popplio and Delhpox. How on earth can you DISAGREE with somebody's favorite Pokemon? Lol

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

@UnovanZorua delphox us ok. It makes me uncomfortable.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@Bolt_Boy25

I understand. The robe and jacket-thing makes it a bit uncanny for some people, I guess. I got used to them though, and they make Delphox look so fluffy and huggable in my opinion.

• CInnaBox
    CInnaBox Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Agrees Name Dropper 5 Likes

the thing is, the majority of my favorite pokemon came from owning a plush of them, sometimes I'll add sitting cuties of cute pokemon to a christmas list just for collecting... and then they end up becoming my favorites, merchandise is such a weird thing

but Jumpluff is probably my all time favorite pokemon right now (and Marill too), my love for it came from me randomly finding one in the wild in pokemon go while on a walk, I screenshotted it and sent it to my friend like "uhhh this is interesting", he said "it's a cotton swab" and that's now what we call the pokemon most of the time, I have a Jumpluff named cotton swab in violet which is one my most prized pokemon, and I am currently trying to get the original cotton swab to best buddies in go, I even stalked the pokemon center page for the sitting cuties plush of it to get, I got two however, I gave the second one to that same aformentioned friend, he gave me a ditto plush named "Jelly" earlier in the year, which is the same name as his Ditto plush, I very much cherish that plush and I thought I should have returned the favor by giving him his own cotton swab

my cotton swab is currently in a basket, I should keep better care of it but my favorite stuff usually goes on my desk which is constantly cluttered, my friend has his in the bag I gave it to him in at his desk, with the bag being full of cotton balls

a very peculiar yet cute story about a very peculiar yet cute favorite Pokemon

• RookCorvus
    RookCorvus Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Aegislash has always been my favorite. It's design as a ghost steel type combines my two favorite typings and the ability to switch between stances is wicked cool. (Even when kings shield is beyond broke) plus the shiny form is just so cool.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

Aurorus (it’s pretty)