Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Some suggestion to improve the game

Hi everyone,

i wouldlike to share a couple of ideas to make the game better:

1) i think that in the compettitive part would be better that you dont loose points that you have (so much better +10 always than +20 and -10), but AT LEAST when you skip from one level to another (example when you skip from Greninja part to houndoom part), that is fixed, you cannot return under 720 points.

2) when you play a game a little reward in crystals would be nice, not only coins because with coins you can only get sleeves, deckbox and coins, so it would be great if the reward when you play could be less coins and some crystals!

Whatdo you think aboutit?

See you on the game!!

Comments

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 304 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 25 LOLs

Hello Trainer, Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Second suggestion is good, but the first is just you not understanding what a ranked ladder is. You're not supposed to just climb and climb. You're wherever you are based on your skill level. You're supposed to hit a wall at some point. There's work to be done with it, but this isn't it. If you don't want to lose points, stick to casual.

• morvith
    morvith Member Posts: 7
    First Comment First Anniversary

Well could be fine even to loose points but when you skip from a level to another i think it is not good; for example if greninja to houndoom (as i said) is 720 points, well if you aret 730 ecc you can even loose, but not again under 720 i think it's frustrating imao! If you achieve a new level that's your new basic level..

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

There are already locks at the leagues so you can't lose rewards.