Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What do you think of the original dragon Pokémon from the Unova region?

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I was thinking now, who would be the legendary Original Dragon Pokémon of the Unova region, would it be a mix of Reshiram and Zekrom and maybe Kyurem, I was thinking about it now, and I confess that the fifth generation of Pokémon is my favorite, I love the Pokémon Black and White games, I really hope to know who the Original Dragon Pokémon is, and I will wait a long time to hear it, what do you think about the original dragon Pokémon that is said in the Pokémon legends of the Pokémon Black and White games

Comments

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

First off, the idea of an Original Dragon sounds real cool. Secondly, it probably will be in a Pokmeon Legends Black & White, since not only does Kyurem have so much lore, but this Original Dragon would make a catch or at least a cameo.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

Definitely, although I think the original dragon Pokémon was kind of revealed in B2W2 with the fusion of Kyurem with Reagiram or Zekrom

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

It would probably be in a Legends game.

Spoilers for a boss in PLA's postgame

We might get a Giratina in PLA like situation but impossibly hard where we fight the original dragon and then have to fight all three legendaires in a row without any healing between fights. That'd be funny.

• CoalMiner26
    CoalMiner26 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs Combo Breaker

It would be interesting if the Original Dragon was a Dragon, Fire, and Electric type, or just be pure Dragon type.