Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Scandinavian area as a possible pokemon region

MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

With Gen 10 being slowed down for improved graphics and gameplay. What do you guys think of the Scandinavian area as a possible gen 10 pokemon region? I'm talking about Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, and Denmark. You decide what kind of adventures should be in this possible gen 10 region. a fire type lamb pokemon, a water type snake pokemon, and a grass type deer pokemon. What do you say to that?

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I love the Scandinavian area. It's gorgeous. The starters would be interesting. I especially like the water type snake pokemon. An Australian and New Zealand would be cool too.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

*coughs in deerling*

that sounds like a great idea

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I feel like that's a great place for a region, but a lamb and a deer seem too closely connected to be starters in the same region. I feel like the grass type starter should be a dog, mainly since we've never had a dog starter and also because Icelandic Sheepdogs would be great.

• MajorBrendan

A Grass type puppy pokemon wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, any concept for gyms and such?

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Maybe switch the deer and the snake.

A Grass Type snake sounds like a very interesting concept, and a Water Type deer sounds really cool.

And if Fire Type starters exist, I see no reason why an animal that isn't a sea creature can't be Water Type.

Also, a Grass Type snake (not like Snivy) that pretends to be a vine sounds cool. Its final evolution could be a bunch of messy vines that help it look like normal vines on a tree. It could be a long but very light Pokémon, with it being part Dark Type and most of its size being extra vines

• MajorBrendan

there is a grass type snake pokemon already but a grass type puppy pokemon does sound much better. Plus any of you guys have good ideas on what kind of gym leader and pokemon league you have in mind? along with possibly new pokemon gameplay feature or two?