Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game doesn't load, stuck on "Loading data from server 7/40"

Answers

• Tamrekah
    Tamrekah Member Posts: 13
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

Unity shareholders must be loving all these attempts at re-installing on varying setups :D

• stevieb216
    stevieb216 Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Name Dropper First Answer

I'm on Windows 7 which runs Microsoft Security Essentials by default. I tried turning it off once when starting PTCGL, but I never tried turning it off when actually installing it. I feel like that's not going to work, and based on other comments it hasn't worked for others either. I also don't think it's a firewall issue, as typically when there is a firewall blocking issue Windows will show a pop-up saying that the firewall is blocking a program (and gives you the option to disable / temporarily disable) - and I haven't seen that yet either.

I found some other stuff in my Player.log file from the day I ran the update. Maybe any of this would help?

The referenced script (TestPlaceCardState) on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script (DebugMatchCommands) on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script (DebugFrameworkDemo) on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script (DebugNewsCommands) on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script (DebugRestartCommands) on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script (DebugFTUECommands) on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script (DebugManagerModeCommands) on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 199) (They all said this, I just deleted this line on all the above lines for brevity).

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'SelfRegisteringDebugComponents') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 334)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'SelfRegisteringDebugComponents') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 334)

• Charlie23Berry
    Charlie23Berry Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Admin of these forums? Anyways, I think most people have given up at this point. They've contacted customer support, and got the usual = "zero results".

At this point, we've tried everything except buy a new computer to test it out.

• mark416ix
    mark416ix Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

Been looking forward to Charizard ex 151 for months now and i dont even get to play it.

• luniz420
    luniz420 Member Posts: 6

I turned off all anti-virus software with no impact. As far as I've seen it's primarily people using windows 7 or 8 experiencing it.

• WatersAbove47
    WatersAbove47 Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 5 Answers 10 Comments

not running any antivirus, stopped working after the latest update on 9/19 gets stuck at 7/40 . Never gives an option to select language. Uninstalled reinstalled 100 times by now

• David-Zummers
    David-Zummers Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Ive been locked out of the game since the last update, tried everything to fix it but no matter what i do the game can spend over an hour loading data from server 7/40. its been 8 days now, i opened a ticket and got no response, what should I do to get some help for this issue?

• luniz420
    luniz420 Member Posts: 6

I don't think this is a priority issue for them and as far as I've seen nobody has found a workaround. However it looks like Windows 10 isn't affected by this bug.

• stevieb216
    stevieb216 Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Name Dropper First Answer

There are 2 people on page 1 of this thread saying they are having the same issue and they're on Windows 10. Also, the PTCGL system requirements say Windows 7 as a minimum. If they want to say they aren't supporting Windows 7 anymore, they should definitely take that down from the minimum requirements page...

• leonkit
    leonkit Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

I am Window 7 user and I can't play the game after update (stuck at 7/40). I will come to see any solution everyday when I get up. I just want to play different 151 deck..... Please....