Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Stuck at 7/40 "loading data from server after new update.

Spartanclone001
Spartanclone001 Member Posts: 3
5 Agrees

Windows user, just completed the latest update, prior to this, I had no issues what-so-ever. Now, I cannot get past 7/40 "loading data from server.

Things I have tried:

unistall live--no success

Tried on mobile phone--that works

Tested ISP coneection--all fine and fast.

What can I do to play again on my desktop?

Comments

• csmimikyu
    csmimikyu Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper 10 Comments 5 Agrees First Answer

I'm having the same issue, just updated and now it's stuck on 7/40 and never loads

• AceTrainerRudy
    AceTrainerRudy Member Posts: 18
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Name Dropper

I'm also stuck on the 7/40.

• lookfun78
    lookfun78 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Same loading point yet on a android A7 light and after I select my language.

• flipeex
    flipeex Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Same, stuck at the 7/40. Tried uninstalling twice, repairing, reseting PC, nothing works. Cant log in the game 3 days... This client is a joke. TPCI please download Yu-Gi-Oh! client copy and paste everything and slap pokemon logo and cards on it, thank you.

• Dexo_
    Dexo_ Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

Couldn't get in the game because of error 10099, now I'm stuck at 7/40 in loading screen. It is almost two weeks that I can't play the game. I started playing during silver tempest and i really loved the game but the client is destroying the ptcg experience.

• mark416ix
    mark416ix Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

Bump

Havent been able to find a fix for weeks, customer service couldnt help me at all either.

• flipeex
    flipeex Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Okay, so I transfered whole "The Pokémon Company International" folder from my girlfriends PC to USB stick (because game launches normally on her PC), transfered it to installation folder on my PC in Local Disk C - Users - "User" -> (where it goes by default) and it still didn't work.

However, then i launched it directly from USB Stick on my PC and it launched the game. I dont know what's the problem with default installation location but I guess I'll play it from USB stick 😒

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 317 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• jackychn
    jackychn Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper First Answer 5 Likes

I managed to make it work. I uninstalled it, cleared the game cache and then reinstalled it in a new location. Previously I had installed it on the internal disk, but now I put it on the external disk and it starts. Try changing the installation path.

• HandsomePrints
    HandsomePrints Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Answers 10 Comments 5 Likes

I tried launching the game from the USB stick and still ran into the same problem.

This discussion has been closed.