Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Best Paldea Starter?

2»

Comments

• Galam15
    Galam15 Member Posts: 96
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

I do like Floragato as well since it is the least well-known middle evolution and still quite small enough to ride on a Trainer's shoulder and cuddle with as well.  As Meowscarada, it might be too tall although can still walk around with the Trainer. Not to mention, the flower bud on Floragato's neck can act like a Yo-Yo to attack. Assumably, that its moves are Leaf Blade or Seed Bomb.  Floragato might be cool since it does use a flower bud as a killer yo-yo weapon to attack.

Besides, Meowscarada can be too big and tall to not ride on your shoulder anymore. Not to mention, it does gain a part Dark-Type although it does get affected by Bug-Type moves. Why are Dark-Types affected by Bug-Types, which I don't understand?

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

Sprigatito! Its whole line is just the best. Some of my favorite SV memories were playing through the entire game with it on the front of my team :)

• anames
    anames Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 10 Comments

why does almost no one show love to the quaxly line imean i love the others but i expected to see a little more QUACKxly on here

• anames
    anames Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 10 Comments

i like floragato the most out of any of the lines but im just saying

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

@anames Yeah I never noticed that. People should like the duck boi imo he's so cute

• Galam15
    Galam15 Member Posts: 96
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

I do like Floragato as well since it is the least well-known middle evolution and still quite small enough to ride on a Trainer's shoulder and cuddle with as well. As Meowscarada, it might be too tall although can still walk around with the Trainer. Not to mention, the flower bud on Floragato's neck can act like a Yo-Yo to attack. Assumably, that its moves are Leaf Blade or Seed Bomb. Floragato might be cool since it does use a flower bud as a killer yo-yo weapon to attack.

Besides, Meowscarada can be too big and tall to not ride on your shoulder anymore. Not to mention, it does gain a part Dark-Type although it does get affected by Bug-Type moves. Why are Dark-Types affected by Bug-Types, which I don't understand?

• ashpokemonman7
    ashpokemonman7 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

fuecoco is the strongest for game play it destroys grass ice and bug gym and with the added ghost type it gets when it evolves also work for the psychic and ghost gyms not to mention poppy of the elite for and one of it's types are good against 5 out of 6 members of getas pokemon but i say you shuld pick the starter you like best i chose sprigtito