Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

More/Better Profile Pictures

Options

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

Aegislash noble style

Tuxedo style camorant, garchomp

Dragonite warm style

Duraludon guardian style

Goodra performer style

Greninja fashionable style

Hoopa special style

Lucario captain style

Machamp excavation style

Sableye noble and performer style

Slowbro wanderer style

Trevenant ranger and subway style

Tyranitar hip-hop and tuxedo style

I think these would be cool avatar photos that they should add.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

@Michael23Jordan I agree!

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 271 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer,

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Allowing us to use the official art of each Pokémon from the Pokédex from this website would be a good start and make use of something readily available. It would ensure that if nothing else, everyone could use their favourite Pokémon.

Beyond that, maybe we could have art of the human characters, too? Art from TCG cards? Game box art?

There is quite the wealth of avatar art aavailable within the franchise without having to create or commission anything new.

• Octowen
    Options

Yeah @TheJeffers I think some of the alt arts would be awesome! (I myself would love the Crown Zenith Lucario VSTAR promo card art!)

• Octowen
    Options

@Mod_Skrilla I appreciate that you’ve taken the time to consider the requests placed on this thread!

• Sekner
    Sekner Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I discovered the forum recently but I see that it hasn't been around long, maybe as more people join and participate they will create more variety of profile pictures.

I want to see Snorlax chef as a profile picture 😍 (Images of other pokémon games would also be nice 🤨)

• Octowen
    Options

We got ALL the Kanto Pokémon (minus the legendaries, which suggests an unlock system or something! 😮) 🎉🥳🎈🎊🎈🥳🎉

Thank you SO MUCH, Admins! We appreciate you!

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

I just want to see every profile picture that ever existed among the forum so I can probably decide which one I should choose.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

It is great that they added such a wide selection of avatars to choose from. If we cannot upload our own pictures (which opens a whole can of worms) this is the next best thing. Even if it is limited to Kanto non-legendaries (for now) and your favourite might not be among them, there is bound to be a least one Pokémon among them that each user likes.

Great update. Very happy with the change.

But unless I am mistaken, the previous Unite avatars seem to be no longer available for selection. Am I missing something? Is that deliberate? Will they be reintroduced?

Why couldn't the Kanto avatars have been added to the existing selection, rather than replacing it?