Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Global beta doesnt actually mean global apparently.

So im trying to log into the game on my phone, but i still get error 10010 which is an error that i think means not available in your location. This shouldnt be the case if it is a global beta. Any suggestions

Comments

• Mod_Turtle
    Mod_Turtle Administrator Posts: 26 admin
    Second Anniversary Photogenic 10 Comments Name Dropper

Hello @ShogunRiko,

The game is currently under maintenance which you can read about here - https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/311/pokemon-tcg-live-maintenance-update-thread-updated-11-15-2022/p1

During this time, you might experience issues while trying to connect to the game.

• ShogunRiko
    ShogunRiko Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Is it still under maintenance? Because no matter whether its on my tablet, my phone and computer, it gives me this issue. I just tried it again on all 3. Its not possible.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
    edited November 2022 #4

Is your game updated?

Also, what region are you in?

• Rateiosu
    Rateiosu Member Posts: 13
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic First Answer

Be aware TCG Live is not available in regions where the TPCi services aren't used. For example, you cannot download it if your Play Stre/Google Play account is set in Japan, South Korea and so on. (mine is Japanese, therefore I can't download it in Google Play)

Asia-Pacific is a grey area there, players from there shall check their PlayStore/Google Play if the game is available.

• ShogunRiko
    ShogunRiko Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

I was able to download it just fine. Im in japan. I have my play store and everything in the united states. My computer downloaded it too but i get that error when i try to log in. Its not the download thats the issue. Its logging in. I can play pokemon tcgo in japan. I was just confused why i cant play live as well when i could download it.