Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't get into the game. Loading loop.

Tried finding a solution before posting but literally nothing is working. The game keeps trying to load and then pulls up a white screen. Reinstalling doesn't help. Changing my system local to English (United States) or English (Canada) didn't help. Running it without admin didn't work. Running it as admin didn't work. My PC specs are high enough to run the game as i have 16 gb of ram with a AMD RX 570 and a Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor. I've done a full reinstall of this program about 30 times now. Yes 30 times and it hasn't worked. I've launched the game about 50 times now and it still hasn't gotten past this simple loading screen issue. I really need someone to give me some kind of fix before i just give up on this game. It seems like for some reason it can't load the starting page which is either the login page or language select page. There has to be SOME kind of simple fix for this.

Comments

• EbizoUR
    EbizoUR Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

Apparently it's a generalized issue, everyone keep bouncing from a 10011 to a 10097 issue, I tried both from pc (Windows) than phone to get in but I get stuck at the "loading server data 9/37" part

• TFSystems
    TFSystems Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I've got the sameish sort of loop except I hit the language selections screen, pick my selection, then it loads a white screen for 15-30 seconds and loops back to the language selection screen. Tried removing the app and installing again but still same issue on OSX. Had no problems on my Windows machine.

• Wolphyre
    Wolphyre Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment

Try this, I studied this solution, and it worked for me

1 Click on Start

2 Open Settings

3 Open Network & Internet

4 Go to Proxy

5 Switch off auto-detect settings

• JoNeZDK
    JoNeZDK Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Name Dropper

Thank you for this, have been having this issue on my windows pc since november and their support has not be able to help, but this fixed the languange loop issue!

• TheDeadlights
    TheDeadlights Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I don't know...non of these solutions seem to work for me.

I have two windows 10 PC's and it works fine on my side monitor PC, but on my main (the one I want to run the game on) I get language selection twice in a row, then a while screen with a white pokeball at bottom right of screen. And it never progresses further, just stuck on that white screen.

•Both PC's same internet connection..both connected LAN cable to modem direclty.

•Literally nothing different software wise between my two PC's. The only thing different is hardware between the two and graphics card.

•If that's the case, the PC that the game runs on is 1080nvidia and intel cpu 6 core with threadripper with plenty of RAM. Main PC that the game does not run on is 3080nvidia intel i9 9900K with plenty of RAM.

who knows?

By the way, when I play the game on my iphone 14 it gets stupidly hot. Just this game. No other games get this hot. Device super hot. That's not right.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• LoganWolf7777
    LoganWolf7777 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I logged in and the screen went white . IS SOME ONE GOING TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!