Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Paldean Pokemon Update in Pokemon Portal (Malaysia)

With Pokemon Scarlet and Violet being released for 8 months, the Pokedex in Malaysia Pokemon Portal (https://my.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex) has not been updated with the Paldean Pokemon yet. Despite consulting the Customer Service in TPCi, they were of no help to me. Therefore, is there any other solution we can settle this problem? Here is the image of the portal without Gen 9 Pokemon.

Comments

• jbryaniii
    jbryaniii Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

I went to the site, and I found the problem. Apparently only the US has Paldean Pokémon in the Pokédex.

• darkyanma
    darkyanma Member Posts: 15
    First Comment

It's not just the US. Other countries like Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, Thailand, etc. also has the Paldean Pokemon updated to their Pokedex. Malaysia still has up to the generation 8 Pokemon and despite sending these updates to the Pokemon Malaysia Facebook page, they seem not to give any response. Therefore, we do hope that you'll be able to solve this problem.

• darkyanma
    darkyanma Member Posts: 15
    First Comment

It's not just the US. Other countries like Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, Thailand, etc. also has the Paldean Pokemon updated to their Pokedex. Malaysia still has up to the generation 8 Pokemon and despite sending these updates to the Pokemon Malaysia Facebook page, they seem not to give any response. Therefore, we do hope that you'll be able to solve this problem.