Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't get past language selection screen

2»

Comments

• Kevinvroosmalen
    Kevinvroosmalen Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

still having this problem as of may 3rd 2023

• forevereternity
    forevereternity Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Has anyone had any luck after the June 26th update? I still cannot get past languages, since it white screens no matter where the file was installed at, or what I choose (english etc.).

• SlowBro42069
    SlowBro42069 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have the same problem as well on mac. I have contacted the company and they suggested trying to turn off the "reopen windows when logging back in" setting when i shut down the mac. they also suggested deleting a certain driver. Neither of these "solutions" did anything. they stopped replying to the message thread, and continue to offer no solution.

The old game for one, worked. Had trading features (a pretty good feauture to have for a trading card game), had no limits on our cards, and many other enjoyable features that this new game has gotten rid of.

Terrible they had to ruin the digital TCG.

Sin they wont even get the game to load past language months later, and i predict never will.

Bring back the OG TCG Online.

• lukorb13
    lukorb13 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I AM ON MAC 1.14.2 IT'S UNIVERSAL. EVERY OS HAS AT LEAST 1VERSION THAT CRASHES

• ARTICUNÓpteryx
    ARTICUNÓpteryx Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same thing here. Been stuck on the language screen for months, even after reinstalls, even after updates. PTCGO was my only viable way to keep up with this game that I love. I think the dev team, the cooperate office, and Dire Wolf need to sit down and discuss some kind of compromise in which Dire Wolf can consult on how to make this app not only run smoothly but more lightly, without overworking the system. Combine that with well-published aesthetic suggestions from Tricky Gym and we'd be back in business here.

• EeveeMaster218
    EeveeMaster218 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

run it as admin it works

• odino79
    odino79 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Name Dropper

u can run it on win 11 my friend has win 11 and he can play it just fine

• Pokepro1091
    Pokepro1091 Member Posts: 16
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

What game are you playing? That might help

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"

• Crix77
    Crix77 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

I was having the same issue so I came here to find a solution and after reading the message of it just working after a while i tried again again and it worked.