Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't get past language selection screen

I pick out a language, the game then looks like it's about to load something, and then it sends me straight back to the language selection screen.

Comments

• Rythen
    Rythen Member Posts: 2
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Still an issue, even after a reinstall.

• Derekian2
    Derekian2 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hi, I had this issue as well, and it just resolved itself after a while... I know it's not the way it's supposed to be but somehow it does seem to work after enough tries. However now I have other issues mainly the game freezing constantly so something is definitly wrong still...

• ruroken7
    ruroken7 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

Having the same problem, though it works fine on my phone (Android). Installed it there to see if the app was having that problem too or just the desktop version, but by the look of it, it's the latter, at least on my end.

• we4vile72
    we4vile72 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

run the launcher as administrator ..it worked with me

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

Running programs as administrator is not recommended. You'll create files with bad permissions. If you are having permissions issues that running as administrator does solve, make sure the game is being installed in a location in your user profile and not in Program Files or the root of a disk drive.

• DaTrueMasta
    DaTrueMasta Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Also having this issue and not finding a solution anywhere.

• lorenzo044145
    lorenzo044145 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I am past the language screen now, but now its frozen😅

• Pikapower567834
    Pikapower567834 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yes, I also can’t get past language screen in ptcgl, I tried getting a friend setup but it only goes back to language screen, and when I choose a different language I am only stuck on a white screen, pls fix this.

• AvvMax
    AvvMax Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

hi, im stuck too in the language screen any help ?