Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what is the best battle prep for pikachu?

Options

I really want to know what the best combo for pikachu is.

Best Answer

• NavyWooperz
    NavyWooperz Member Posts: 22
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

As for build, it depends on what you want to play pikachu as. I know this isn't a very common build, but if you don't feel confident enough to be the main source of damage on your lane, you can go with a supporter build, using exp share to give your allies an advantage. Make sure to read what exp share does online, since its item description in Unite was outdated the last time I checked. Pikachu has great crowd control (moves that can stun opponents) so he can work well as a supporter. He will also go well with a buddy barrier and slick spoon.

For an attacker build, you can also give him slick spoon. He'll go well with an energy amplifier since Pikachu has a great Unite Move. The last item is your choice, but I would recommend shell bell or choice specs (sp atk specs if you are confident that you can quickly score and get out of the way without dying.)

For the battle item, that depends on personal preference. Use eject button, potion, or x speed if you find that you keep dying. Use x attack if you are more confident in staying alive.

Answers

• GeneralScout
    GeneralScout Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Pikachu is a special attacker that utilizes stuns and hinderances to it's advantage. Volt Tackle stops the enemy in its tracks, allowing you to combo with your second attack. Thunderbolt does the same, while doing less damage, it has a wider hit area. Both these moves allow Pikachu to successfully hit off Electro Ball or Thunderbolt.

In my opinion, the best combos are 1. Volt Tackle and Electro Ball and 2. Volt Tackle and Thunderbolt. The first combo is more of a beginner style since Electro Ball is a sure hit move. The second one is if you can time your moves successfully and will take more skill, but is more rewarding however.