Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, New Game?

Eevee807703
Eevee807703 Member Posts: 1

Should there be a new game in the series? I feel that if it went back to the traditional route the first two games had with storytelling, and maybe a unique spin on the Mystery Dungeon concept, {rougelike RPG's have changed over the years}

Comments

• Boured
    Boured Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic First Answer

Yes, always. Its my favorite series of the entire Pokemon franchise. I wait eagerly for one if it ever comes.

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@Eevee807703 Honestly, the story of Super Mystery Dungeon copies that of the Explorers titles almost verbatim; they're more alike than with the Rescue Team games.

• Rileytheriolu93
    Rileytheriolu93 Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic

I would personally love to see another PMD Experience, but I'd imagine an Explorers remake would be more realistc. I dunno, it'd be cool to see what a new PMD setting would look like using Pokemon from Gen 7-9.

• Rileytheriolu93
    Rileytheriolu93 Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic

I would personally love to see another PMD Experience, but I'd imagine an Explorers remake would be more realistc. I dunno, it'd be cool to see what a new PMD setting would look like.

• BlueD
    BlueD Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

I think it's a bit weird that you call the first two games the "traditional route" when the first game is actually quite different from the others, while the the 3DS games are closer to Explorers, especially when it comes to the story (not so much when it comes to Super's gameplay since that's the one that stands out the most in the series).