Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please post your Mewtwo complaints here to raise your voice

Having seen how Mewtwo was initially released in the Test client it was surprising to see him being buffed twice there (albeit it initially seemed like a rebalance but it was not) when he was already good to begin with.

After reading the letter from the Producer, I hopefully thought that they did those changes in the Test Client to check possible rebalance changes before its release. Sadly, it was Mewtwo was thrown into the game in what feels a complete insult to the players, specially after what they mentioned in their letter in the previous day. To add insult to the injury, they are once again doing their shady practice of paywalling him through a miserable event, which makes the Pokémon cost more than a regular release.

I feel that if the community just accepts this spit on the face, things will keep going for the worse, specially since we already know that the Y version will be released later, and most likely, in the same broken state if this is shown to be acceptable.

Please state your feelings and opinions regarding this situation, so hopefully, being this the official medium, the staff will understand that this is not only a wrong and hypocrite direction to take, but also unneeded when the Pokémon franchise itself is already enough to move sales without hurting a game that could be so much bigger than what they are shaping it to be just for a quick cash.

Comments

• ItsMeLucas64
    ItsMeLucas64 Member Posts: 12
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

bro i tried mewtwo and hes not that strong

• Srulbull
    Srulbull Member Posts: 6
    5 Likes Photogenic First Comment

I think that they should stop making the legendary/mythical attacker/ all-rounder and focus on the smaller pokemons

if you’re playing against a team of Mewtwo, Zacian, Urshifu and heck even Duraladon then you’re screwed

firstly they should add in the Og eeveelutions

Flareon could be attack

vapoureon could be defense

and jolteon could be speedster

thats another thing, MAKE MORE SUPPORTERS AND DEFENDERS even though no one likes them

ye I think mewtwo is trash and they should add more gen 1 ‘mons

• NavyWooperz
    NavyWooperz Member Posts: 22
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments

I definitely agree with @Scubull! The devs seem to favor the attacks/all-rounders since more people will play them, meaning more money spent on them. This is more evident by the lack of supporter and defender bp holowear. This combined with stuff like the prize machine makes me think the only reason why the devs didn't abandon the game is because they want to gain money from it.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

Exactly! I 100 percent agree. His unite move is fairly easy to avoid, and it damages the ally team. How is that good? Also, he doesn’t have very good attacking options and never gets ko’s. I think the mega evolutions should have gotten different movesets, but the devs are apparently very careless. I really hate mewtwo and only ever used him once.