Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matchmaking… Again…

GadgetBadger
GadgetBadger Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

Can someone turn it off and back on again? The haven’t-had-maintenance-so-matchmaking-is-broken bug is back.

Comments

• ryan4893
    ryan4893 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

• Mod_Butterfly
    Mod_Butterfly Member Posts: 67 mod
    10 Comments First Anniversary First Answer

Hey there, Trainer. For account-related support, you will need to open a ticket with the support team. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

@Mod_Butterfly this is something that affects every account in the game. No one can successfully matchmake. Are you saying that this is not a known bug?!

• AY89
    AY89 Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment

Pretty sure they're aware. That's just their default response. Can't even go back to PTCGO either

• 404_NotFound
    404_NotFound Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Here we are, 2 days later and I still cannot matchmake. Sure would be cool to play some Pokemon.....

• AY89
    AY89 Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment

Last time, logging out and in worked for me...but yeah, they should fix

• Verzastyl
    Verzastyl Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

For anyone curious, some companies track issues via tickets and having a large amount of tickets can "shed light" on issues. If no one creates a ticket, but complains on a forum, it may not ever reach the top, but if there are 500 open tickets for an issue, that might look bad to people who are looking.

I'm not saying that the Pokémon company does business like this, but @Mod_Butterfly 's response may indicate this.