Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favorite pokemon movie?

AndrewLCN
AndrewLCN Member Posts: 5
First Comment

Mine will forever be the darkrai movie

Comments

• A_Random_Dood
    A_Random_Dood Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes

Mine is The Power of Us. Funnily enough, I was gonna watch the movie to make fun of it cuz Ash looked kinda funky, however I watched it and I ended up enjoying the movie a whole lot. It introduced me to the series and my favorite Pokémon, Zeraora, which was love at first sight for me. Definitely rewatched the movie 50+ times just because I liked it a lot, lmao.

• PokemonFan04789
    PokemonFan04789 Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

Mine would be Lucario and the Mystery of Mew😁😊👍💖

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

My favorite Pokemon movies are Mew and Mewtwo movie, Zorua and Zoroark movie, Victini Movie, Arceus Movie, Lucario and Mew movie, Lugia Movie and Celebi movie

• JuliusVercelli
    JuliusVercelli Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees Photogenic First Answer Name Dropper

i actually haven’t watched any of the anime in quite a while. But my grandma had either The First Movie or The Movie 2000, I remember the one with mewtwo the most. Probably the first time I ever remember crying.

• DylanVsTheWorld
    DylanVsTheWorld Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    25 Likes Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees

The Movie 2000 was my first and is pretty special to me.

• Azaruspokerus
    Azaruspokerus Member Posts: 23
    First Answer Photogenic 5 LOLs 10 Comments

Haven't watched all of them but my favorite so far has been, the hoopa movie,(yes I know everyone thinks it sucks, and yes, it did) but if it had more screen time, they could've fleshed it out more, tying up all the loose ends of all the random plot convenience legendaries. which is the only problem I see besides poor writing, it would've already been better, but the pokemon anime is geared towards children, so they had to make it shorter so children would actually watch it and pay attention.

• Azaruspokerus
    Azaruspokerus Member Posts: 23
    First Answer Photogenic 5 LOLs 10 Comments

Haven't watched all of them but my favorite so far has been, the hoopa movie,(yes I know everyone thinks it sucks, and yes, it did) but if it had more screen time, they could've fleshed it out more, tying up all the loose ends of all the random plot convenience legendaries. which is the only problem I see besides poor writing, it would've already been better, but the pokemon anime is geared towards children, so they had to make it shorter so children would actually watch it and pay attention.