Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Missing daily quests

2»

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Were the quests at 4:30 the same as the ones at 8?

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees First Anniversary 100 Comments 5 LOLs

Yes. They do not refresh automatically.

• jon11w

i just completed yesterdays quests 3 minutes after the daily refresh. I didn't get new quests for today and the timer now says that I have to wait 23 hours and 57 minutes. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Is this by design @TPCi_CursedSoup ? It is extremely punishing to have the system be this inflexible; the criteria for assigning a new quest should be based on whether the player has already been given one that day, not whether they have completed one given on a previous day.

• jon11w

What makes this even more annoying is the fact that I completed these quests in a game before the daily refresh. I would've been given two new quests if I'd simply conceded the game before 6pm GMT. Again, this seems like bad design since it rewards players for conceding a game early.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

I don't know if you've noticed, but it works the way you wanted it to now.

• Verzastyl
    Verzastyl Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Does it? I always complete my quests before the daily timer anyways as they're typically easy enough to do without needing to win a match.

Other games don't typically give you two daily quests though, so personally, I'm happy with the way PCGL works.